Carolina Farm Trust presents the Annual Carolina Jubilee
Carolina Jubilee is a two-day music and food festival dedicated to raising funds and support for Carolina Farm Trust’s mission of strengthening equitable local food systems in the Carolinas, from production to consumption. The festival features local and national musicians, varying from blues and funk to Americana and folk, as well as local food vendors and small businesses.
- Gates for the festival open at 10:00 am on Friday
- Food and vendors will be up and running by 1:00 pm Friday.
- Music starts day at 3:00pm on Friday
- Music starts at 10:15am on Saturday
- Band lineup / set times subject to change.
- Event wristbands must be worn at all times.
- All attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- All food and beverages must remain at campsites. Please be respectful of and support our vendors within the staging areas.
- Attendees can bring chairs and blankets within the staging area.
- The festival is for all ages. Ages 15 and under are free.
- Daily parking is $10.
- Ice will be available for sale.
- Firewood will be available for sale.
- Friendly dogs are welcome. Dogs must be leashed and dog owners are responsible for the behavior of their pet.
- Register to camp with cars/tents HERE.
- All RV camping requiring electrical hookups need to contact Casey Vanhoy at email@example.com or 704-450-0430.
- Camping opens Friday morning at 10:00 am.
- For non-campers, hotel group rates will be available.
Hilton Garden Inn
1017 Gateway Crossing Dr
Statesville, NC 28677
1530 Cinema Dr
Statesville, NC 28625
Hampton Inn & Suites
1508 Cinema Dr
Statesville, NC 28635
- Use common sense
- Be prepared for quick weather changes
- Bring blankets and chairs
The Do Not’s
- Do Not Bring weapons of any kind
- Do Not Bring illegal substances
- Do Not Bring large or framed backpacks
- Do Not Bring alcohol (support the amazing breweries, wineries, and distilleries that will be there. All prices are normal tap room prices)
- Do Not Bring glass containers of any kind
- Do Not Bring Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Do Not Bring fireworks and explosives
- Do Not Bring laser pointers
- Do Not Bring video equipment
- Do Not Bring professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs
- Do Not Bring audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending
- Do Not Bring drones
- Do Not Bring signs or poles used to display anything above the head
- It is strongly recommended to not bring valuable items. Venue and promoters is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- No ads/marketing/company promotional materials or logos/vehicle wrappings unless registered as a sponsor