- Gates for the festival open at 10:00 am each day, rain or shine.
- Food and vendors will be up and running by 1:00 pm Friday.
- Music starts each day at 3:00 pm.
- Band lineup / set times subject to change.
- Event wristbands must be worn at all times.
- All attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- All food and beverages must remain at campsites. Please be respectful of and support our vendors within the staging areas.
- Attendees can bring chairs and blankets within the staging area.
- The festival is for all ages. Ages 15 and under are free.
- There will not be a Kids’ Zone this year.
- Daily parking is $10.
- Ice will be available for sale.
- Firewood will be available for sale.
- Friendly dogs are welcome. Dogs must be leashed and dog owners are responsible for the behavior of their pet.
- Register to camp with cars/tents via our ticketing platform on this website.
- All RV camping requiring electrical hookups need to contact Casey Vanhoy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-450-0430.
- Camping opens Friday morning at 10:00 am.
- For non-campers, hotel group rates will be available.
- Use common sense
- Be prepared for quick weather changes
- Bring blankets and chairs
The Do Not’s
- Do Not Bring weapons of any kind
- Do Not Bring illegal substances
- Do Not Bring large or framed backpacks
- Do Not Bring alcohol (support the amazing breweries, wineries, and distilleries that will be there. All prices are normal tap room prices)
- Do Not Bring glass containers of any kind
- Do Not Bring Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Do Not Bring fireworks and explosives
- Do Not Bring laser pointers
- Do Not Bring video equipment
- Do Not Bring professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs
- Do Not Bring audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending
- Do Not Bring drones
- Do Not Bring signs or poles used to display anything above the head
- It is strongly recommended to not bring valuable items. Venue and promoters is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- No ads/marketing/company promotional materials or logos/vehicle wrappings unless registered as a sponsor